Monday, May 12, 2014

Lazy Weekend


Lutherun 5K was on tap for Saturday.

Then the alarm went off.

Let's back up.  My husband and I have been dealing with some minor drama in our lives (something I swore I would never be involved in again, but here we are).  Don't worry, it's not between us.

Anyhow, I calmed that with wine on Thursday evening.
Then, Friday night, we had date night (more alcohol and much yummy food).

Saturday morning, 7am was not happening.

Saturday afternoon, we ran across the mess that was my son's bedroom.  So, we spent Saturday evening cleaning my 19 year old's room (no running, no workout).

Yep, I did that.

Mess, I can handle.  Stink is a different story.  He may not be happy about it, but next time I'll bet he thinks about cleaning it himself.

Sunday morning, it was storming.  I run in the rain, but not in a thunderstorm.

Sunday afternoon, champagne brunch.


The plan is to get a run after work today, since the weekend was a bust.  Now, it's in writing.

No comments: