Thursday, November 13, 2008

Diet, Check!

Well, the good news is, I have my diet under control.

I've been eating very healthy this past two weeks. Lots of whole foods, very little junk food. I gave in to my candy corn craving the other day, but I was able to limit it and get the rest of the candy corn out of the house.

Great, right?

Well, almost.

Why is it that I can have one, or the other? I am not doing much running or anything else really. It's like I can eat right OR exercise. I can't seem to do both at the same time. Once I get that figured out, LOOK OUT! There will be no stopping me!

I went to bed last night early with the best intentions of getting up early this morning for a run. But then, the dog kept tossing and turning. Yes, I'm blaming my oversleeping this morning on the dog.
(But, he knows I can't stay mad at him).

I'm right on the cusp here. I swear, one of these days, you will come over to my blog expecting to read more excuses of why I didn't run today... and you will see me all fit and in the midst of my comeback.

3 comments:

Viv said...

Tammy it is life chickie...Great news on doing so well with the eating. I am becoming the same way moderate exercise and my eating is fantastic. Intense exercise and who let the pig on out.

Al's CL Reviews said...

Great job on the diet. When you figure out the secret, let me know!

Aka Alice said...

I'd blame the dog too LOL.

For me, getting the diet under control is waaaayyy more difficult than running.