Friday, November 21, 2008

4th Folder Tag

Since it seems that I have nothing to talk about lately, I'm copying some others and tagging myself...
Here's how it works:

1. Pick the 4th folder on your computer
2. Pick the 4th Picture
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag 4 more peeps. -- I'm not tagging anybody. Do it if you want!

I didn't pick the 4th of the 4th... I'm at work, you people do not want to stare at pictures of conveyor or rack! I picked the 4th folder of personal pics, 4th picture in that folder...




This is Barbie and I at a winery, after the Band on the Run race. Typical. I have no idea why I am sitting ramrod straight. I think I was trying to make my gut look flatter.

I do know that I got completely wasted that day. Angie accidentally deleted ALL of the pictures off Barbie's camera and was about to cry. I then took it upon myself to try and cheer her up by doing some sort of crazy, wacked-out dancing.

I then started drunk-dialing random friends and inviting them to drive Angie and I around to wineries later after Barbie went home. We had one friend take us up on the offer. She quickly realized how drunk we were and took us out to eat to try and sober us up.

We're all entitled to act crazy once in a while, right?


This weekend, I will have to skip the Turkey Trot on Saturday. My son's basketball team is playing in a tournament. They won on Tuesday, which puts their next game on Saturday morning instead of Friday night like I had thought. Ah well, there's always another race right around the corner.

2 comments:

Aka Alice said...

LOL...What a good friend you are to tie one on to cheer up a friend. Sounds like something I'd do...

Viv said...

Great pic, Tammy. HAHAHAHA, I have no idea why I am sitting straight up. I usually slouch like it is supposed to make me appear all tiny, yea right.