Thursday, January 31, 2008

More Motivation

This week, one of the other managers brought in pictures from our company Christmas party. I had NO IDEA how fat I had let myself get. I can totally see it in my face. Everybody else says they can't see it - LIARS!! Luckily, I don't have the picture electronically, so I can't post it here.

What I do have is last year's picture from the Half Marathon that I'm running next weekend. A year ago, I was 20-25 pounds lighter than I am now. I thought I was fat.

Keep in mind, it was 20 degrees at that race and I am wearing multiple layers in this picture- and STILL looked thinner than I do now!


I'd say it's all in my head if my clothes weren't 2 sizes larger.
OK. Enough beating myself up.
I'm running again! I really am feeling a lot better about myself since I've started running consistently again. I can't wait until the scale starts to show it... At this Summer's races, I'm going to look HAWT!

2 comments:

Viv said...

Stop beating yourself up, you know your on track and moving forward. I love that pic of you! You look so strong running there!!
Your gonna pick up urself a few rabbits out there :-)

Carly said...

You are HAWT! That is a great pic of you running.