Thursday, April 17, 2008

Going to the Doc

Finally, finally, I'm going to the dr for my insomnia. I've had enough!

Hopefully, I'll start sleeping like a normal person again, and all will be right with the world.

I was talking with one of my friends last night... I was in a couple of her pictures from the Half in St Louis earlier this month! That was pretty neat, I'm going to get a picture, even though I was a bandit. She and I both seem to have issues with motivation from time to time. We were discussing the possibility of running the Chicago Marathon this fall. I've never ran the big Chicago Marathon (my first marathon was the now defunct Lakeshore Marathon in Chicago). I am looking forward to attempting to actually TRAIN for a marathon and see what I can really do! Now, I just have to make it happen. Sleeping regularly will definitely help...

Hopefully, my next blog will be about sleeping, waking up, and going for a run!

1 comment:

Viv said...

Yaa, on thinking about the marathon in chi town! LMAO at you came out in the St. Louis pics and your getting it.

I hope the Dr. visit helps knock out this insomnia stuff.