Thursday, November 1, 2007

Sabotage, as usual...

Why do I act so shocked that I have once again sabotaged myself?

I do it all the time!

I have a 10 MILE RACE in less than 2 days, and I haven't ran a step in one full week.
And, I absolutely can not suck in this race. This is gonna be interesting...

I keep telling myself it's just the daylight savings time. It's D-A-R-K at 5am when I would usually run. I'm used to running in the dark, but I think my body is telling me that daylight savings time is supposed to be over and I shouldn't be getting up that early. Good excuse, huh?

Well, it would be a good excuse if everybody else in the free world wasn't able to continue on with their normal schedule. It was completely obvious when one of the managers at work ran before work even when he had the flu and should have been home sick. Either he's crazy, or I'm a complete lazy ass. Or both.

Ah, well, after this weekend, I'll have no more excuses!

1 comment:

Viv said...

I think he was a lil crazy. Tammy I have no doubt you will do well. I have no idea how you do it, but you always pull through!
Good Luck