Wednesday, November 21, 2007

T-Day Eve

Here I am, on the eve of impending disaster...

My biggest worry- I've already gained SO much weight, I can hardly wear my work pants. Never mind what I'm going to squeeze my fat ass into tomorrow to go and pig out on turkey and all the trimmings! No, my biggest worry is that Friday is sweatshirt day at work- we all just got sweatshirts to celebrate excellent performance during the previous fiscal year. This means that all of us 'managers' get to wear JEANS on Friday! Normally I would love the opportunity to wear something different for a change. But, I'm looking in my closet and realizing that I have NO jeans that currently fit me. The ones that hung off of me a few months ago- I now must suck it all in and squeeze my lardo gut into them (making the jeans look like a sausage casing). This is depressing.

So, I'm not going to deprive myself of one of the great loves of my life tomorrow (pecan pie), since Thanksgiving is the only day of the year I get homemade pecan pie. But, starting Friday, I am back at this thing. Come hell or high water, I am going to STOP being such a fatass! I feel miserable and nothing in my closet fits anymore!

1 comment:

Viv said...

Oh Tammy, I am with you. Let's rock this thing. We can do it, and I know you can really do it, so LET US DO IT! I have been eating like the food is going to run out on our planet, and journaling barely for 2 weeks now. I know we can get this crap together before Christmas.