Thursday, May 15, 2008

On the Comeback Trail...

Wow! I haven't posted in a while. I also hadn't been running, so it makes sense that I would avoid posting about how lazy I am, yet again.

That is now OVER! My daughter and I are back in the gym, I am back to eating healthy, and back to running. It's so wonderful that the sun is coming up so early now. It makes it a little easier to get out of bed for a run. I said a little easier- it sure doesn't make me any more of a morning person!

I have now told far too many people of my secret hope, that I can run a quick marathon, and possibly, maybe BQ. Now, I have to follow through with the training, lest everyone know what a slacker I really can be.

I did get up and run this morning, s-l-o-w-l-y. I ran 4.5 miles, and it was my first run since the half on the 4th. The weather was perfect, everything was great. I struggled anyway. That is enough!

Stay tuned, I'm making my glorious comeback... I will be posting more frequently throughout my marathon training.

Feel free to mock and ridicule if I start to slack!

2 comments:

Viv said...

BRING IT ON YOU RUNNUER YOU!!!
That's the Tammy I like to hear!

Amy said...

Woot! Congrats Tammy. Sounds like you've got everything in place.