Friday, May 16, 2008

My Newest Motivation

So, I wasn't going to post this (it's a little embarassing), but this is what FINALLY gave me the kick in the butt I needed to get back on the straight and narrow. Here is one of the pictures of me from the Flying Pig. It doesn't even LOOK like me! I can't believe I've done this to myself. I look like a pink Pillsbury dough girl in the face.


It's even worse than the pic from the St Louis Half, where I was a bandit- which I haven't posted here yet, either:


I just happened to show up in one of my friend Carol's pictures in St Louis. :-)

7 comments:

P.O.M. said...

Pictures are motivation at it's finest.

Welcome back.

Carly said...

Pictures work better than the scale for me. I am in the same boat!

Al's CL Reviews said...

I don't think you look bad, but who am I to comment?

Motivation is a great thing!

Viv said...

Pictures are always a slap in the face to me. Whatever it took Tammy your here and you got the game face on ready to tackle!

Unknown said...

I think you look great but I feel ya! I am the same way with myself in pictures...

Karen said...

You are back - and don't forget you are *running* in those pictures, not sitting on the couch stuffing your face with Ho Ho's.

Amy said...

I also think you look great, but totally understand.

Pictures motivate me in a big way!