Monday, March 17, 2008

Swimsuit Season Approaches

One week from today, the kids and I are off to St Croix, Virgin Islands.

Saturday, I took the kids shopping for swimsuits. I was planning to use one that I already have. Mind you, all of my swimsuits are 2-piece since I used to be super hot. I figure, I'll be on vacation, what do I care?

Last night, I decided to try on a couple of my suits. Let me just say, YIKES!

My sleeping is starting to get a bit better, so I'm running more now than I had been. And, my daughter is now talking about wanting to join a gym. I think that joining a gym and forcing myself to go there, rather than fooling myself into thinking that I'll lift weights at home is probably the way to go. It's becoming crystal clear that this extra flab is not going to magically dissolve- I'm actually going to have to DO something about it...

1 comment:

Viv said...

Tammy, I bet you are counting the minutes till St. Croix! Get a snorkle in they have great fishys out there! The gym sounds like a great plan. I have a hard time getting it done at home as well.