Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Home Stretch

I will finally be closing on my house this Friday. I can not wait. I've only been staying at a hotel since August 2, but it seems like forever.

Now, since my training has been hit and miss for the past 8 weeks, I must piece together 8 good weeks of training leading up to the Chicago Marathon. I'm committed to this race.

Also, back-to-school clothes shopping has sent my daughter back to the gym. We have been hitting the hotel fitness center the past couple of weeks, and I'm back to tracking my food. Look at my ticker! I'm down another 3 lbs! 8 lbs down, 59 to go. Ugh. That's actually my ultimate goal, though. I'd be pretty happy with losing 40.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Congrats on the weight loss! That's awesome. I want to drop 20-30lbs by next spring. It's always a battle, especially at my age!
Good luck with the house. Good luck with the training!!!